Understanding the true journey of your clients, affiliates and employees will improve the experience for everyone. Journey mapping is a tool to develop a more customer-centric viewpoint throughout your organization! Our customer journey mapping workshop is a great way to teach leaders in your organization how to develop a map that tells the real story.
With a living customer journey map, employees make wiser choices and work together better to inform, educate and help customers.
Training the Trainers
Jeannie Walters CCXP has painstakingly developed these workshops to utilize a “train the trainer” approach, so the focus is on helping team leaders internalize what is key to their own journey mapping projects.
We draw from 20 years of journey mapping expertise to imbue your leaders with the proper knowledge and mindset to gather professional-grade insights to have a lasting impact throughout your organization.
Leaders at your organization will learn to:
- Understand the key journey mapping principles used by Certified Customer Experience Professionals
- Reinforce the connections between culture and the experience delivered
- Find quick improvements and long-term solutions
- Work together to create a more holistic overall experience
In these highly interactive workshops, Jeannie shares her trademarked CXI® methodology and hands-on exercises to help attendees understand the 3 core principles behind successful journey mapping initiatives.
- Mindset – How to start considering the true outside-in perspective
- Current State – What’s happening today that affects the current experience?
- Ideal State – What would the best possible journey look like?
Your customers are getting lost and frustrated TODAY.
Journey mapping is an exercise in enlightened leadership and is an ongoing quest for greater understanding of what your customers need most from the experience, not a design project to hang on the wall and forget about. What are you waiting for? It’s time to create a living customer journey map that inspires positive action and evolves along with your customers.
Not quite what you were looking for? We also offer virtual workshops, keynotes, webinars and Executive Coaching on Customer Journey Mapping, Employee Engagement, and much more. Take a look at Jeannie’s Speaking page or simply scroll down to the general form and ask us anything.