Customer Experience is probably not in your job title. It may be. You may be Chief Customer Officer or Customer Insights Director or Customer Relationship Grand Poobah. But if I were a gambler, I’d bet you have a title that doesn’t have the word customer in it.
But you care. You want to understand what makes your customers tick. You want to provide an experience they won’t forget. You care.
Well, I hope you stay curious. I hope you will join us as we explore some of these subjects and more in our newsletter, The CXI Club. CXI = Customer Experience Investigation, which is what I do around here every day. Investigation leads me to experiences we can all learn from, so I’m sharing!
It won’t be too marketey or annoying, I promise. It will have stories to both inspire and horrify you, plus share the best stuff from our community.
Once a month, we’ll send out the newsletter including:
- the latest news from the 360Connext team and me
- conversations from our website
- answers to your CX questions
- upcoming events
Some promises from me to you:
- If you give me your business card or get in touch with me, I promise to NEVER take that as permission to add you to the newsletter list. Opt-in only. All the time. No exceptions.
- You can unsubscribe whenever you’d like. (But I can’t promise I won’t grieve your loss for a while.)
- You are part of the conversation. Please speak up!
I’d love if you would join us at The CXI Club! Please sign up here: I WANT IT!